Sep 24, 2011

Hollywood Brass - Introductory Offer Ends Sept 30th!

Check this out!

EastWest Hollywood Brass - Introductory Offer Ending Sept 30th

some rave review.......

"I have to say, this is THE best sample library I've ever heard, and certainly the best brass library by a long shot. I had high expectations after using Hollywood Strings but this has exceeded them. I cant get this grin off my face! Unbelievable."

"This library is fantastic. Probably the best library every produced for any instrument.... period."

"I am pleasantly surprised at how lightweight the Hollywood Brass instruments are, they're not very demanding of computer resources, but still have a HUGE dynamic range. Overall, fast loading times and a small memory footprint. I haven't gotten through all the patches yet, but so far, wow, those trumpets and french horns are amazing!"




No comments:

Post a Comment